Cast net | 10mm mesh size | 2,7m diameter | white
This cast net is completely mounted with lead sinkers and lines.
Ready to use.
- 10mm mesh size
- 2,7m diameter
- 1,35m radius
- approx. 8,5m circumference
- 210/4 nylon twine, approx. 0,4mm
Cast nets should only be used in areas of lakes and rivers without obstacles on the bottom and without vegetation.
Function: Around the circumference of the cast net lead sinkers are mounted. As soon as the net hits the surface of the water in circular form the sinkers pull the net down to the ground. When reaching the ground the fishes under the net can't escape anymore. When pulling the casting-line the net will close.
Throwing instructions: There are many ways of throwing a cast net. Here is one of them:
- Attach the hand line to your right hand wrist and coil the casting line in small loops into your right hand.
- Pull brails (draw strings) upwards, make sure that they are straight, untwisted and untangled.
- Grip the net (one third down) with your right hand.
- Check and make sure that the lead line is untangled.
- Grip the leadline with your left hand at a position directing to your body.
- Throw the net with a 3/4 turn of your body and arm from right to left and release the net into the air at a slight upward angle in direction of your target. The net should hit the surface in circular form. Let the net sink and pull the casting line to close the net.