Universal net made to measure | 28mm | T120 (1,2mm) | polyethylene (PE) | black
For production reasons, please state your desired size in full metres.
You can find the universal nets in standard widths here: https://engelnetze.com/en/square-meshes
Compose your custom-made net easily and in just a few steps.
Step 1: Measure the area.
Step 2: Select the desired mesh size and yarn thickness.
Step 3: Enter length and width. (Please round up your desired measurement in full meters for production reasons).
Step 4: Select whether the net should be reinforced at the edges.
Step 5: Place the customised net in the shopping basket.
Step 6: Complete the order.
7th step: the net will arrive in 4-6 working days.
The nets can have visible joining seams.
Our nets can be used in a variety of ways and are characterised by their low weight and good durability.
The polyethylene material does not absorb water, making it ideal for covering areas. The black colour makes the nets inconspicuous.
We have the nets available in mesh sizes from 8mm to 125mm, so you can choose the mesh size that suits you.
Black PE nets for versatile use
- To repel birds, including pigeons (50mm), cormorants (80-125mm)
- For the protection of silo foil for agriculture
- Catch net for golf courses, paintball areas, back gate nets
- Paper catch net for landfills
- Pond cover net / pond cover against leaves (11mm, 20mm)
- Building protection against birds
- the net in 25mm mesh size complies with the requirements of the Bird Pest Ordinance.
- Material: 3-fold twisted, knotted
- high UV resistance
- no water absorption
- smooth surface
- good abrasion resistance
- floats on the water surface
- high breaking load
- long life span
- Behaviour: in water floats
- Abrasion:resistance good
- water absorption: 0%
- Breaking load wet: 99%
- Elongation at break: 7 - 30%
- Melting point: approx. 120 - 130 °C
As these nets are cut to size / cut to length on customer request, they cannot be returned.